Bluestones specialised Manufacturing division is working with a leading manufacturing company in Dungannon.
To operate the production line in a safe an effcient manner. To load and off load raw material and finished product both manually and using counterbalanced forklift truck.
- Start up Extruder/Corrugators/Preforator/Saw
- Truck production output per shift
- Be competent with all duties of Trainee Operator
- Participate in basic maintenance tasks, as required.
- Ensure stock records are maintained as required
- Record HSE & Production metrics on visual management board
- Update shift handover board
- Increase RPM on extruders to adjust product weight
- Fix issues with automated coiler and strapper
- Stand in team leader
- Manufacturing and production would be benefical
- Worked as part of a team
About the role:
Shifts: week 1 & 2: 7am – 7pm
week 3 & 4: 7pm – 7am
Duration: Temporary with a permanent job available for the right candidate.
For immediate interview forward cv via link below:
BSNI is acting as a recruitment agency.