Bluestones staffing is working with a leading Engineering and Manufacturing client in Manchester (Swinton). Due to continued growth and success over the following year they have a requirement for an internal Talent Acquisition Lead for UK sites.
Salary: £30k – £35k
Hours of work: 37.5hrs per week (can be flexible for the right candidate)
The Company information.
An international company which and consists of businesses that specialize in the design, manufacture and supply of high-performance engineering materials, alloys, and semi-fabricated components to the manufacturing industry worldwide. Activities of the Group include the manufacture of high-pressure gas cylinders, the processing of zirconium and magnesium, and the manufacture of specialized aluminium alloys and components for the aerospace, defence, and general engineering markets.
Talent Acquisition Specialist covering three business units in the UK. The role will be based in North Manchester. We are seeking a highly driven professional who will fit our Company’s culture. The Talent Acquisition Advisor is responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of positions across the Group.
· Lead resourcing activities in the UK across 3 separate location which encompasses 5 business units.
· Engage with hiring managers to assist them in developing clear job profiles and specifications.
· Leverage all aspects of sourcing including job posting, job board mining, Internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, college programs and networking events.
· Evaluate candidate applications, CV’s and qualify candidates for the interview process.
· Oversee an efficient and professional hiring process by guiding managers through the process and outlining clear expectations and timely updates.
· Provide monthly reports on open requisitions and recruiting activities.
· Develop and implement recruiting strategies.
· Build a candidate pipeline for key positions and maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
· Develop working relationships with colleges and universities to develop future talent pipeline.
· Act as Employer Branding Champion, representing the Company at external events such as job fairs & updating of careers page.
· Any other duties within the post holder’s competence as requested.
· Experience of Talent Acquisition
· Proven track record of managing multiple resourcing activities simultaneously
· Proven experience in sourcing methods.
· Ability to organise skills assessment centre, psychometric tests and or work samples.
· Proficient user of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Knowledge of relevant legislation around the recruitment process.
· GDPR Awareness.
· Evidence of Professional Development
BSNI is acting as a recruitment business.