Bluestones staffing is working with a local construction firm to recruit multi-skilled labourers for work through-out NI.
Position: Multi-skilled Labourer
Duration: Temp to perm role for the right person
Salary; Depending on experience
· Your role will entail carrying out necessary works to domestic properties to include various daily activities within the construction industry
· To work with other team members and provide a courteous and considerate service to clients and tenants or work alone under the instruction of the site manager endeavouring to meet the needs of the client
· To use appropriate safety equipment and wear appropriate clothing / uniform provided
· To ensure areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the day
· Ensure accurate completion and timely submission of any relevant site-based or company documentation electronically or paper based as per requirements of the contract
· Observe the highest levels of health and safety.
You will ideally have previous extensive domestic, social housing “on the job” experience.
· A full clean driving license is required.
· Valid CSR card
· Minimum 2 years construction experience
· Skilled background knowledge to include either tiling, plastering, joinery, plumbing or general maintenance.
· Be hard working, reliable, punctual and self-motivated
· Excellent team working skills
· Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
· Excellent customer service skills
· Flexible and adaptable
· Good verbal and written communication
· Access NI preferable
For further information please contact Debbie on 02895219313 or email your cv via the link below.
BSNI is acting as a recruitment business.