Bluestones staffing is working with a leading Food Manufacture to recruit a L&D Manager. Due to being on of the most settles sectors during Covid our client has had an increase in work loads and is in a position to hiring an experienced and supportive L&D Manager,
The role requires a candidate who is comfortable operating at both a strategic and operational level within the business. Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for the management of the L&D Function.
· Assist Line Managers in developing growth programmes for their employees, helping each and every member of staff to become the best they can ever be
· Dealing with all training matters from business wide training needs analysis, writing work instructions and assessments to end delivery of training for all staff.
· Implementing a coaching culture
· Supporting and developing the induction and onboarding process
· Ensuring that all personnel are adequately trained for the positions in which they are placed
· Developing and maintaining a skills matrix for each member of staff to develop their skills, and provide goals to work towards for motivation and retention
· Communicating with all staff in order to motivate and develop staff to improve staff retention and business success
· Liaising with HR department in terms of recruitment to ensure there are adequate staff numbers to meet skills matrix needs.
· Writing and delivering and/or sourcing training for supervisors in Leadership skills
· Writing and delivering and/or sourcing training for all staff as per the customer requirements.
· Management of Invest NI training
· Supporting the HR & Talent Manager with any other projects or duties within reason and capability associated within this role.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· 3 + years of experience working at a high level within L&D
· Proven track record of delivering robust training systems in a highly pressurised environment
· Ability to adapt and thrive in ever changing fast paced culture
· High level of energy and enthusiasm with ability to effectively engage an audience and facilitate and inspire discussion
· Self-starter with an exceptional ability to identify behavioural and knowledge gaps and develop training to address them
· Level 5 CIPD in L&D
· Significant experience in a similar or role within food/FMCG
· Familiarity and experience of M&S Silver/Gold validation & delivery
Retail Discount Cards
Discounted Gym Membership
Cycle to Work Scheme
Discounted Staff Sales
Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
Death in Service
BSNI is acting as a recruitment agency.
For further information contact Debbie on 02895219313.