Bluestones Staffing NI
Bluestones staffing has a requirement for a HR Consultant.
You will be working directly for our clients, offering a first class service, acting as their own in-house HR Manager. The HR support must balance the operational needs of clients’ businesses, so they can focus on their commercial priorities and have the peace of mind they are compliant in HR and people matters. You will also manage a small team of Sagegreen HR professionals.
This a challenging, generalist role, suitable for someone who is able to work in fast-moving and dynamic environments and able to take up the reigns quickly and efficiently. Experience of dealing with multi-sited operations or having worked in a variety of business sectors would be a distinct advantage.
· provide on-going HR support services, handling email enquiries and offering bespoke telephone advice;
· be fully competent in handling a variety of employee relations matters
· involved in the development of HR policies and procedures, training and development material, and HR projects
· knowledgeable on evolving HR legislation and its potential business impact
· Required to travel to client sites*
As a Sagegreen HR Manager you need to be highly motivated, able to work under pressure and have the ability to juggle priorities. You will be working as part of a wider team but equally must be comfortable to use your own initiative in making decisions. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running.
This assignment is anticipated to be for an initial period of 3 months with possible extension.
If this sounds of interest, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday, 12th June 2020