Bluestones Staffing NI
Bluestones Staffing are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for temporary Customer Service Administrator in the Mallusk Area
– To assist the Customer Service Team with admin duties and repeat orders.
– Ensuring that the information presented to production is accurate, to ensure that quality products are consistently sent to customers in full and on time, that meet the standards as agreed with each customer and to comply with ISO 9002 PS 9000 Standards.
Health and Safety:
– Work in a safe manner adhering to laid down health and safety procedures
– Abide by manual handling best practice and comply with training and refresher training in safety matters.
– Report all accidents and dangerous occurrences to management.
Housekeeping and Maintenance:
– Keep your work area clean and tidy, ensuring that the highest standards of housekeeping are always maintained.
– Manage the day-to-day order requirements and inquiries from customers
– Understanding and follow standard operating Procedures for processing and customer communication
– Verify the application of correct customer prices to order
– Support team resource needs during holiday periods, showing flexibility to assist with each other’s accounts.
– Achieve established quality standards working within the guidelines outlined in the established quality standards working within the guidelines outlined in the established quality systems complying with ISO 9002 AND PS 9000 quality standards.
– Participation in training and improvement projects.
– The preferred candidate will have Customers Service experience within manufacturing, ideally print and packaging
– Knowledge of EFI Radius MIS/ERP software desirable
– IT literate to intermediate level on Excel, Word, Outlook
– Prioritise and liaise with customers/internal departments when required
– Process repeat orders
– Review and check that production work notes capture customers requirements
– Minimum GCSE Maths/English A-C grades preferred
– Methodical approach to work
– Ability to take responsibility for output and quality work, accountable.
– Familiar with ISO 900 quality standards and procedures
– Ideally work a day shift 9-5 37.5hrs a week. Other hours considered
– Able to work on own initiative
– Good Team-working skills.
Salary circa £11 per hour depending on experience
For further information Please contact Debbie McDermott on 02895 219 313
BSNI is acting as a recruitment business