Bluestones Staffing NI
Bluestones staffing is working with a leading distribution company in the Monkstown area due to an increase in business they have a requirement for immediate start assembly technician,
Hours of work
First 2 weeks ( a Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 5.00pm and Friday 7.30am – 12.15pm)
Standard hours ( Monday to Friday 1.30pm – 10.30pm. )
Duration: Temporary on going for the right person
· To ensure parts are built as per drawings
· To ensure quality checks are carried out and met
· To ensure any problems are recorded, and notify supervisor
· To finish assigned tasks within required time frames
· To meet agreed production targets according to customer demands.
· To carry out the agreed preventative maintenance schedule.
· Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required.
· Perform simple maintenance and repair as required.
· Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use.
· Maintain target 5s standards for your work area and identify and implement improvements.
· To meet company imposed and customer deadlines
· To adhere to company HR and Health and Safety policies
· General housekeeping of the factory and surrounding areas.
- GCSE or equivilant in Maths and English Grade C or above
- Available to work flexible hours
- Understand the importance of quality
- Understand the importance of deadlines for completing tasks
For further information please contact Tina or Debbie on 02895219313 or email a cv to Christina.email@example.com