Bluestones Staffing NI
Bluestones staffing is working with a leading company in the Manchester area and due to continued growth they require a full time Senior Audit Manager
Hours of work: Various
Salary : £50,000
Assist the management team in reviewing the work of, and offering technical support and training to, the Audit team in the office and at client sites across the UK where necessary. In addition, the running of ad hoc project work nationally.
You will be part of a team that contributes to revenue through audit and accounts work for around 100 clients. You will work in a team of approximately 23 staff, and take responsibility for the training and development of the more junior members fo the team.
· Understand the Motor Trade, the issues it faces, and specific accounting policies (e.g. consignment stock).
· Understand what services ASE offers the Motor Trade.
· OMB portfolio management experience within practice.
· Good communication skills (verbal and written).
· Good interpersonal skills.
· The ability to work on your own initiative.
· You must be well organised.
· Experience of leading a team on audit engagements.
· Good commercial skills and an interest in networking and business development.
· A keen eye for detail.
· A willingness to travel nationally and (sometimes) internationally.
1. Manage a portfolio of predominantly audit clients; managing the audit process and the production of statutory accounts, dealing with day-to-day correspondence, managing WIP and maximising billings
2. Meeting deadlines
3. Reviewing audits and accounts either in the office or on-site. Ensuring staff clear your review on a timely basis.
4. Supporting & training the team
5. Holding a close meetings with clients on the last day of the assignment to run through our draft findings
6. You may also run ad hoc projects for your clients or non-clients (e.g. manufacturers)
7. You will also be a Line Manager to a small number of staff, being responsible for appraisals, illness and holiday approvals.
· Clear driving licence.
· Have an ACA/ CA / ACCA qualification.
· Strong technical knowledge (predominantly ISAs and FRS102).
For further information please contact Tina or Debbie on 02895219313 or email a cv to Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org