Bluestones Staffing is working with a leading Manufacturing client in Manchester (Swinton).
You will work as part of the Group Finance team within a Corporate group.
The main purpose of the role is to prepare all external reporting documents for our client including quarterly and annual reporting to the New York Stock Exchange and UK annual accounts to Companies House.
• Preparation of financial statements for each quarter
• Manage quarter end preparation file (signed off for SOX)
• Prepare / document consolidation journals for each quarter end.
• Preparation of UK subsidiary accounts
• Monthly preparation of the holding company accounts
• Support Financial Reporting Manager in covenant compliance monitoring and reporting
• Ad-hoc project accounting, for instance involvement in acquisitions/refinancing
• Working in a corporate team as part of the Group finance function, including regular interaction with other stakeholders
• Problem solving and troubleshooting on a wide range of Group and business unit finance issues
• Analysing and understanding the business and sharing information and insights
Qualified UK chartered accountant (or international equivalent)
ACA/ACCA qualification – is essential.
For further information or full JD please contact Debbie today on 02895219313 or email cv via link below.