Bluestones Staffing is working with a leading manufacturing site in Manchester (swinton) due to continued success and growth they have a requirement for an Shift EICA Maintenance Engineer.
Working as part of the maintenance team, you will be a key member of the Engineering team, where you will be providing maintenance/breakdown cover on shift basis for Electrical, Control, Instrumentation and Automation aspects of the equipment and chemical plant on site. This plant is predominantly chemical based, however, you at times be required to work on manufacturing part of the site.
- Provide technical and maintenance support, carrying out both preventative/planned and reactive maintenance to all equipment and plant on site under the direction of the team leader and /or maintenance manager.
- Calibrations of instrumentation
- Fault finding on electrical and control systems including PLC based controls, developing and delivering solutions.
- Recording of work on CMMS
- Installation of equipment
- Maintain safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Any other duties within the post holder’s competence as requested.
Qualifications / Eduction
- A formal electrical engineering training qualification
- Electrical maintenance of chemical and industrial plant of FMCG environment
- Fault finding skills
- Instrumentation / Temperature Controls
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong electrical knowledge
- PLC fault finding
- Instrument calibration
- Time management and leadership skills
- Self motivated with ability to use own initiative, priortise tasks and work well under pressure
- High level of attention to detail
For further information or a full JD contact Debbie on 02895219313.
To apply please see link below
BSNI is acting as a recruitment business.