Bluestones Staffing NI
Bluestones staffing is working with a leading company in the Manchester area and due to continued growth they require a full time Audit Manager
Hours of work: Various
Salary : £40,000
Assist the management team in reviewing the work of, and offering technical support and training to, the Audit team in the office and at client sites across the UK where necessary. In addition, the running of ad hoc project work nationally.
You will be part of a team that contributes to revenue through audit and accounts work for around 100 clients. You will work in a team of approximately 23 staff, and take responsibility for the training and development of the more junior members fo the team.
Principal accountabilties :
· Review audit files, review/prepare draft Audit Findings Reports, and review draft year end statutory financial statements, preferably on site
· Offer on-site technical support and on the job training to the audit team at companies principally in the automotive sector from planning to completion
· Report to RI
· Assist in developing and maintaining client relationships
· Assist or lead a team to perform a wide variety of assignments, including:
b) corporate finance
c) business reviews
d) internal control reviews and;
e) special projects for manufacturers
· Represent the firm at networking events and identify opportunities to grow the business
Manage a client portfolio
· Strong technical knowledge (predominantly ISAs and FRS102).
· Understand the Motor Trade, the issues it faces, and specific accounting policies (e.g. consignment stock).
· Understand what services ASE offers the Motor Trade.
· OMB portfolio management experience within practice.
· Good communication skills (verbal and written).
· Good interpersonal skills.
· The ability to work on your own initiative.
· You must be well organised.
· Experience of leading a team on audit engagements.
· Good commercial skills and an interest in networking and business development.
· A keen eye for detail.
· A willingness to travel nationally and (sometimes) internationally.
· Clean driving licence.
· Have an ACA/ CA / ACCA qualification.
For further information please contact Tina or Debbie on 02895219313 or email a cv to Debbie.email@example.com