Bluestones Staffing NI
Bluestones staffing is working with a leading company in the Manchester area and due to continued growth they require a full time Audit director
Hours of work: Various
Salary : £75,000- £85,000
ASE Professional Services operates as an accounting and taxation professional services provider to 100 or more motor car dealerships throughout the UK.
As an Audit Director you will be in charge of a small audit team who deliver the audit reports and statutory accounts for clients. You wil be responsible to sign off audit reports for a number of clients including the more significant clients.
1. Manage the audit department / people / clients / workflow
2. Manage the regulatory responsibilities of the firm in terms of ICAEW (eg annual ethics/independence/fit & proper/money laundering forms, organising annual cold file reviews etc.)
3. Provide a role model to junior staff setting the highest personal and technical standards
4. Be the lead advisor to the more significant clients
5. Be accountable, along with others, for new business development
6. Educate and encourage junior staff as part of their personal development
7. Liaise with the Head of Tax to deliver a seamless service to clients
8. Report to the Head of Professional Services with regard to agreed performance related criteria
1. The applicant will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)for at least 5 years
2. The applicant will already be, or have been within the last 24 months, a “responsible individual” and have a number of years of experience in relation to audit related client engagements.
3. It is essential that the applicant has a thorough and very professional approach to work when dealing with internal and external customers.
4. To be the Head of the Audit, the applicant will exhibit strong team player credentials including a high level of commitment to colleagues, clients and the company.
5. The applicant must show that he or she can and has experience of adopting a flexible and positive approach to the role and the issues which will arise
6. It is essential that the role holder must have the ability to work unsupervised with good time management skills in order to prioritise own workload, meet deadlines, in a fast paced, pressurized and challenging environment and to lead in this regard with respect to colleagues within the audit team.
7. The applicant will have well developed and mature management / leadership skills.
8.Knowledge of motor trade clients is desirable although not essential as full training will be given.
For further information please contact Tina or Debbie on 02895219313 or email a cv to Debbie.email@example.com