Bluestones Staffing NI
Bluestones staffing is working with a leading company in the Magherafelt area and due to continued growth they require a full time Production Supervisors for nightshift operations
Hours of work:
Sunday to Thursday
23:oopm to 07:30am
- Managing factory production to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled and company production targets are met.
- Ensuring that all products meet the appropriate quality standards.
- Leading all health and safety activities and initiatives including risk assessments and accident reporting / investigations.
- Ensuring all health and safety systems and procedures are diligently followed by the production team
- Ensuring machines are operational at all times and any downtime is recorded accurately
- Managing employees and any personnel issues that may arise
- Managing stock and material usage, undertaking regular stocktakes to ensure appropriate stock levels at all times to meet customer demand
- Ensuring any issues that arise from non-conformance of the above are communicated to the appropriate senior manager as soon as practical
- Ensuring compliance with all company rules
- Carrying out any other reasonable request made by management
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload in a systematic manner
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Be hard working and conscientious and show good initiative and enthusiasm
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a knowledge of working to and achieving targets and to quality standards
For further information please contact Tina or Debbie on 02895219313 or email a cv to email@example.com