Bluestones Staffing NI
Bluestones staffing is working with the Lisburn and Castlereagh city council due to an increase in the work load they require a full time temporary administrative assistant
Hours of work:
9:0oam to 17:00pm (37 hours per week)
Lagan Valley Island
Rate of pay:
1. Responsible for the efficient input, maintaining and update of the management information systems relating to core functions such as Building Regulations, Street Naming/Postal Numbering, Land and Property Gazetteer, Property Certificates and financial data.
2. Responsible for receipting of all monies received and maintaining and updating accurate records to include bank lodgements. Provide inter departmental data as required in accordance with the Council’s Accounting Manual and procedures.
3. Dealing with enquiries regarding services provided, calculation of fees, complaints, enquiries from elected members and officers, solicitors, architects, engineers, construction industry professionals and general public.
4. To liaise and provide information to Partnership Agencies and Statutory organisations, such as LPS Pointer, RPS, Royal Mail, DFP and NIFRS statistical information and reports.
5. Correspond with elected Members in relation to Council committees and support the preparation of responses for presentation to Council such as reports to the Planning Committee. To compile appropriate information and evidence needed to support Planning liaison.
6. Supervision and training of Clerical Officer and temporary staff and the allocation of workload in conjunction with the Administration Manager, senior surveyors and managers.
7. Procurement of office supplies/equipment and maintaining computerised inventory for the service.
8. Participation in working groups for the purpose of business development and expansion and coordination of continuous improvement initiatives. Engage and support projects within the service such as the digitization of records and applications, IT initiatives and cross departmental/ agency partnership working.
9. Ensure compliance with Council policies and procedures including all Health & Safety protocols operate within the highest standards of management and personal behaviour, which reflect the core values and behaviours of the organisation.
10. Promote equality of opportunity and access in service delivery and in the employment of staff through the mainstreaming of equality within the Council.
11. Ensure the provision of high standards of customer care across all the services provided by the Unit and promote and manage the service effectively and communicate in a way, which enhances and promotes the public image and overall reputation of the Council.
12. Develop and enhance working relationships with relevant partners and stakeholders to maximise corporate and community planning outcomes and to generate innovation in service delivery.
- 5 GCSE GRADE A-C* on an NVQ level 2 in administration or equivalent
- 3 years General administrative experience
- A full UK driving license and access to a car
For more information please contact Debbie or Tina on 02895219313 or email a cv to email@example.com
BSNI is acting as a recruitment business