Bluestones staffing is working with a leading supplier within the Heavy Commercial Vechicle in Northern Ireland.
Due to continued growth they have a requirement for an experiened Service Advisor.
Position: Service Advisor
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm with flexability to work on a Saturday morning as and when required.
- Being the first line of contact for customers, greeting them in a courteous manner and interpreting their requirements.
- Generating service schedules ad sending reminders
- Booking PSV appointments
- Issuing workshops job cards
- Monitoring progress of vechicles in workshop
- Processing and closing out workshop job cards
- Assisting with invoicing
- Liaising with workshop forman/supervisors to maximise workshop loading and planning, to ensure efficiency and profitability
- Contacting customers to inform them of any additional work required and providing accurate quotations to gain the necessary authority to complete the work
- Contacting customers upon job completion, competently explaining the work that has been carried out and arranging vechicle collection/delivery
- Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times through delivery of our clients customer commitments, assistanting with customer complaints.
- Other general administration duties, such as running various daily, weekly and monthly reports, scanning and filing paperwork, record archiving and general word processing.
- Relevant service reception experiecne or expereince working within a franchised car / heavey vechile dealership would be highly desirable
- Be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent inculding Maths and English
- Process Strong administration skills
- Process excellent organisational skills and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
For futher information please contact Debbie 02895219313 or email your cv via the link below.
is acting as a Recruitment Aency