Bluestones staffing is working with a leading Commercial Dealership to recruit a Parts Advisor.
Role: Parts Advisor
- Dealing with parts enquiries via telephone, face to face and email
- Proactive sales of parts existing and new customers, relationships building with customers
- Fulfiling parts enquiries and orders from retail customers and own workshop
- Maintaining and order replenishment of impressed stock with key customers
Job Requirements and Qualifications
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of, or demonstrate prior experience of the following:
- Relevant parts experience within motor factors or commercial vechile industry working within a franchised dealership parts department would be highly desirable.
- A resonable level of computer literacy would be advantageous along with previous experience of using stock control systems.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have the ability to work on their own initative
- Be Willing to accept change and have the ability and flexability to adapt accordingly
BSNI is acting as a Recruitment Agency
For further informaiton please do not hesitate to contact Debbie on 02895219313.