Bluestones staffing is working with a contact centre based in Craigavon for Permanent Inbound Customer Service Agents.
Our client has gained a reputation as one of the UK and irelands most innovative BPO provides, providing tailored solutions to business who, like us, believe in the importance of their customers. We consistently deliver an experience which challenges the standards of service and ensures customers who call us free valued and understood.
- Deal with customer queries promptly and efficiently, and in accordance with company procedures.
- Process all incoming contact from customers and manage all requestes
- Interact with a diverse customer base
- Inputting and accessing data within multiple systems
- Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times
- Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive e to and acting upon information advised.
- Adhere to data protection laws
- Advise customers of the products and services and match the best options to suit their individual needs.
What you’ll need to succeed.
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Listening skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Empathetic with the ability to communicate in a caring and friendly manner.
- Attention to detail.
What you will get in return:
- Full training will be given
- Full time permanent role
- Free parking
- On-site canteen
Next start date to be confirmed.
For further information please contact Kieran or Debbie on 02895219313
Bluestones staffing is acting as a recruitment agency