Bluestones Staffing NI
Bluestones staffing is working with Antrim Banbridge and Craigavon Council require an Information service assistant.
Hours of work:
09:00am to 17:30pm
Civic Centre (Armagh ,Banbridge and Craigavon)
Hourly Rate: £10.92
1. Assist with the implementation of the ICT Unit plan as a member of the IT team.
2. Promote information security awareness, best practices, processes and procedures Promote responsible use and storage of information.
3. Operate as first point of contact and work towards addressing technical support issues.
4. Enter support requests into the helpdesk system and escalate issues to other staff when required.
5. Assist in the day-to-day administration of network services including user access to information, communication and email systems.
6. Assist with the provision maintenance of the desktop Infrastructure and other hardware ensuring users have common, up to date systems.
7. Assist with the maintenance and update of inventory records of all hardware and software.
8. Assist with elected Member support and the IT needs and setup and support of meetings
9. Take the lead on smaller scale IT projects such as the procurement and
implementation or rollout of hardware and software.
10. Project management tasks such as planning, reporting progress, engaging with stakeholders and suppliers and ensuring projects are completed on time.
11. Undertake any other relevant duties that may be required and are commensurate
For further information please contact Tina 0n 02895219313 or email a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
BSNI is acting as a recruitment business