Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Belfast) Circa £18k plus commission structure after 3 months
Bluestones Staffing NI is a specialist Recruitment and Training business, supplying temporary, contract and permanent staffing solutions at all levels with it the Logistics, Retail and Manufacturing Sector. As an aggressively growing company and having been awarded an LGV driver training contract, we are seeking to recruit a Trainee Recruitment Consultant based in our East Belfast office.
This is a full-time, permanent role with fantastic progression opportunities for the right candidate. As a Trainee Consultant you will initially learn the business from the ground up, supporting the team with sourcing available candidates, administration and client communication. Your initial focus will be to bring in new candidates through our registration process that match our clients requirements. You will quickly move to take responsibility for key accounts within the business and continue to grow and develop them, whilst seeking new clients and developing additional business.
· Updating the availability database daily
· Screening candidates with current roles
· Updating adverts
· Cv sourcing
· Communicating with clients
· Organising open days
· General Administration
· Sales and business development (phone and face-to-face)
· Working on call on a rota basis
· A team player
· Great communication skills
· Dynamic and outgoing personality
· Able to work autonomously and have a positive attitude under pressure
· Computer Literate
· Full clean driving licence with access to a car (desirable)
· Flexible to working hours due to clients’ short notice requests
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Kieran or Debbie on 02895219313 or forward cv via link below.