Bluestones staffing has had an exciting year, coming up its first year anniversary and we are expanding. Recruiting an experienced Recruitment Consultant, Resourcer who is looking to make the move in their career goals or an experienced Sales individual.
Are you looking for:
- A job that can be a career?
- A job that you will love your market, clients and Candidates?
- A job that you can make life long friends and build long term relationships?
- A job that you can make a difference to people?
- A desire to be the best you can be and earn a good salary at the same time?
Now if you have got this far in the advert, see what we are looking for:
- We need someone who is not easily disheartened, likes a challenge and is committed to achieving KPI’s
- We need a problem solver who can provide innovative solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, face to face and email or what ever social media apps you enjoy working with.
- We need someone who can manage their own desk and weekly diary.
What do you expect in return:
- Entered into yearly holiday competitions
- 4 weeks holidays
- 8 days stats
- Commission Structure
- Social events
- A fun but hard working environment.
- Training days if required depending on the employee needs.
Bluestones is looking for someone who wants to run their own desk like a mini business but all the support of an employer, hungry to grow and already existing desk to its full potential.
About you as it is not all about us:
If you have to drop your kids to school do not stress we can work round this, have to go to parent teacher meeting we can work round this, need to work the odd day from home, we can assist with this. All we ask in return is that your roles are filled and the on call phone is answered as this will be part of the industrial desk duties.
For further information please contact Debbie or Kieran on 02895219313 or email your cv below.
is acting as a Recruitment Agency.