Bluestones Staffing NI
Bluestones staffing is working with the Belfast City Council who require a full time temporary CAD Technician.
Hours of work: 37 hour per week
09:00am to 17:00pm
Location: Belfast Adelaide
- To participate as required across all the Building Control Service’s teams in the production of CAD drawings.
- To assist the Assistant Building Control Managers in fulfilling the requirements of inter service, interdepartmental and inter agency agreements
- To participate in external professional, technical and related panels as directed
- To quality audit all such records as are necessary so as they are maintained within the Teams to permit the timely and accurate production of information required on a regular basis about the work of all staff
- To complete energy calculations using industry standard computer software.
- To assist in the preparation and compilation of computer generated reports in connection with the coordination and organisation of the staff for consideration by the Building Control Managers and for use by other service staff.
- To maintain and assist in the development of quality assured service database information.
- To participate in the Building Control Service’s various teams and forums.
- To assist in the quality assurance of data input for the service.
- To act in accordance with the council and departmental policies and procedures including customer care; equal opportunities; health and safety; safeguarding and any pertinent legislation.
- To participate in all induction and in-service training provided by Belfast City Council and in the induction and support of all newly appointed staff and other human resource management procedures as appropriate.
- To undertake the duties in such a way as to enhance and protect the reputation and public profile of the council.
- To undertake such other relevant duties as from time to time, may be required.
- City and Guilds Level 2 qualification in Computer Aided Design 2D, or an equivalent qualification.
- one year’s relevant experience in producing simple CAD plans
- Working in a team environment.
For more information please contact Tina or Debbie on 02895219313 or email a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org