Bluestones staffing is working with a Global Automotive organisation based in Manchester.
Due to a growth in Business our client is recruiting a permanent BM Process Sales Executive.
Facts and Figures
You will be responsible for checking detailed car dealership accounting submissions, together with associated statistical information.
- Review composite submissions and mange them through the validation process to a set deadline – working with internal tools (e.g Data trending / KPI Reports/ DBS Tools) and more senior members of the team as instructed.
- Ensure dealers provide excellent consistent data quality by liasing with dealer accountants regarding queries from submissions and resubmissions and ensure data quality issues are addressed and where appropriate discussed with the Key executives and documented each month in meetings and actions points minuted.
- Assist dealers in calls and emails regarding submissions, log ins password resets, calculation queries-use brand email box to colleagues can assess.
- Ensure SLA’s are met for the clients involved with.
- Ensure all work done is on scope or a valid purchase order is obtained.
- Ensure technical calls & tickets are resolved, working effectively with all colleagues as necessary.
- Run calculations and reports (in some cases done by service desk, or other BM team colleagues or DBS) as instructed by more senior members of the UK BM Team.
- You will be set individual KPI’s within Sales
- Provide support for the UK BM Team
- Attend client review meetings where key executives are not available and as unstructured
- Ensure accurate time reporting is adhered to in a timely manner.
- Seek other work in department where work load allows and support other department colleagues where team work is covered and available.
- Provide holiday and sickness cover as required.
Key Contact and Relationships.
- Dealerships & Clients – you will need to establish strong working relationships with dealership accountants and decision makers.
- Colleagues – you will need to be able to communicate effectively and support staff at all levels in the business and interact in a timely, professional and supportive manner.
- IT helpdesk – you will need to develop and build proactive relationships to chase and review outstanding tickets and calls.
- Work with the team and clients and dealers to ensure dealers provide consistent data quality.
For a Full JD contact Debbie via the link below.
BSNI is acting as a Recruitment agency.