Bluestones staffing is working with a leading construction firm in Northern Ireland, due to being awarded a number of tenders they have a requirement for a Commercial Administrator.
Hours of work: Office Hours
Ensuring that business targets, in terms of value and volume, are achieved through accurately recording and applying Schedule of Rates to the works carried out on the contract by Direct Operatives and Sub Contractors.
- Managing commercial paperwork and the on-going maintenance of files.
- Retrieving and inputting commercial data onto IT/ manual systems as required.
- Reviewing and process, using SOR’s, works done to enable clients to pay for the works.
- Ensure all relevant documentation / certification is forwarded to client.
- Carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by your line manager.
- Assessing the works done against the orders.
- General construction technology knowledge
- 1-2 years working with SOR contracts, preference NIHE.
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to priortoise work load
- Team player
- Ability to communicate at all levels with good typing skills.
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Working to deadlines
- Full clean driving licence.
For further information please contact Debbie on 02895219313 or email your cv via the link below.
BSNI is acting as a recruitment agency