Bluestones staffing is working with a leading construction firm in Northern Ireland, due to being awarded a number of tenders they have a requirement for a Customer Administrator.
Location: Lisburn / Drumbo
Hours of work: Between 8am – 8pm Monday – Friday / 8am – 2pm every other Saturday.
The right person for this role will be enthusiastic, energetic and a strong Administrator with construction industry experience. The successful candidates will be proficient in all MS Office packages including databases. They will be a strong communicator with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities with ease and thrive in a busy environment and be able to work within a team or on their own initiative.
- Use all management systems to their full potential and ensure records are always kept up to date
- Housekeeping of all information detailed within the company’s management systems.
- Update records on a real time basis to ensure forecasting within the month is accurate.
- Accurate and timely action of month end submissions to enable performance monitoring.
- Production of invoices in a timely manner to achieve monthly targets.
- Ensure that all invoices and relevant back up reach the client in accordance with SLA’s and KPI’s as set out.
- Follow business processes as set out and make Managers aware of any non-conformances.
- Provide support to the business in the production of performance results relating to Response Works.
- Deal directly with customers and clients either by telephone or electronically in a professional manor.
- Respond promptly to client enquiries relating to the general administration function of the business including reports, certificates, and invoice enquiries
- Register complaints and escalate to the appropriate Manager
- Ensure your phone duties are dealt with in a professional and polite customer service facing manor.
- Provide general administration support to the business as required including reception cover.
- 5 GCSE’s to include Mathematics and English.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as part of a busy administration team
- Able to work as part of a team and establish good working relationships at all levels.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
Contact Debbie on 02895219313 for further information or email your cv via the link below.
BSNI is acting as a recruitment agency