Bluestones staffing is working with Craigavon Council to recruit a temporary accounting technician:
Duration: 9 months with possible extension
Salary: £27,741 – £29,577
Hrs: £9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
The post holder will be responsible. as a member of a multi-skilled team, for a wide range of duties associated with Budgets, VAT, expenditure analysis, treasury management, fixed assets, capital management reports and the annual accounts. The post holder will be required to provide support to senior managers and to operate all systems within the Finance Department although it is expected that the main duties will focus on core ledgers.
- Compile and prepare reports on financial management information for presentation to senior managers, heads of department, executive management team and council committees.
- Prepare, consolidate and co-ordinate expenditure and budgetary information for monthly management reports, the rates-setting process, the annual abstract of accounts and ad-hoc exercises.
- Carry out month-end and year-end close-down routines within he finance office in accordance with agreed procedures and timetables.
- Prepare bank accountant reconciliations across all council bank accountants
- Assist in the annual abstract of accounts process, including the provision of information.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management reports.
Relevant experience is required
Access NI will be required for this post.
For a full JD please contact Debbie on 02895219313 or email cv via link below:
BSNI is acting as a recruitment business