Bluestones staffing has an exciting new role with our client based in Belfast has a requirement for a Technical Remote Support Engineer Level 2.
Providing a wide range of services including infrastructure Design, Implementation and Support, the company creates, manages, implements and supports IT systems.
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Remote Support Engineer to provide first and second line support to our end user community in support of their server, infrastructure, desktop and laptop environments. Most of our Client base is located in Northern Ireland and in mainland UK however we do support clients in various locations around the world.
The successful candidate’s duties will include:
· receiving and logging IT Service Desk calls using the company standard call logging facility
· working on first and second level IT issues until completion
· liaise with customers and provide information to aid them in their day-to-day IT related activities
· provide the customer with remote technical support and act as their technical liaison
· Document and knowledge base information, including new and changed services
· Provide an escalation point to our Level One engineers
· support a contracted range of hardware and software products and to assist the account team leader in the delivery of outstanding levels of customer service
· report directly into the assigned team leaders and Service Support Manager
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
· Microsoft Certifications (MCSA/MCSE)
· Experience troubleshooting/supporting:
- Windows 2008/11 SBS | 2012R2 | Hyper-V | Microsoft Exchange | Office365 | Active Directory | Group Policies | VPN | Firewalls | Switching | General comms | MS Office | Backup products | Security Products | Printing | Server/PC Hardware faults
· Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate excellent Customer Service skills
· Available to work occasional irregular hours
· MSP Service Desk experience
· Design and implementation of network security solutions, firewalls and switching
· Design and implementation of Active Directory and Group Policies
· Migration between various versions of Windows Server and Microsoft Exchange / Office365
· Experience in installing and migrating Microsoft SQL
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
· Knowledge of Dell Sonic WALL security appliances
Other benefits include: healthcare plan, competitive company pension scheme & training and certifications plan.
For further information please contact Debbie on 02895219313 or forward your cv via the link below.
is acting as a Recruitment Agency