Bluestones staffing is working with a leading Manufacturing company in East Belfast, due to changes within the department they have a requirement for a Production Operative.
Location: East Belfast
Hours of work: 3 shift pattern 3pm – 11pm, 7am – 3pm and 11pm – 7am.
Hourly rate: £9.50phr (shift allowance included)
- Set up and operate conversion machine in line with customers specification from JCB system.
- Adjust machine as and when required in line with company’s H&S Guidelines, to include basis maintenance.
- Handle all materials in such a way as to prevent damage, deterioration and loss.
- Carry out routine quality checks and packages goods as per specification in JCB system.
- Identify non-conforming product, place in quarantine and report to Quality Dept.
- Having regard for their own personal safety and welfare and that of other in the workplace.
- Maintaining high standards of personal hygiene in accordance with the company hygiene policy.
- Adhering to GMP as described in company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to company guidelines fr Hazard and Risk Analysis.
- Participating in training as required.
- Reporting illness and injury to management in line with company policy.
- Ability to work on their own
- Can work Night – Shift
- Looking long term employment
For further information forward cv via link below:
BSNI is acting as a recruitment business