Bluestones staffing commercial division is working with one of NI fastest growing integrated digital brand agency. Whether working with a large sporting event, a global educator or a regional retailer, they provide creative solutions at scale.
With over 50+ people based in their Belfast office, including content creators, digital designers, media strategists, digital experts and more.
The successful applicant will be joining at an exciting time for our client, as a growing agency with an increased footprint across the UK, Ireland and further a field. As a new distinct arm of the business, Performance marketing encompasses Biddable Media.
I am requiring a highly capable PPC (Biddable) manager to support our clients Digital Performance Director in managing the increasing number of client accounts that we winning. The successful candidate can expect to have responsibility from the start, in managing the end to end PPC and Biddable requirements.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of campaigns for clients. This entails:
- Thorough initial research:
- using relevant tools & resources (Google Ad Planners, Think With Google, etc) to understand industry trends & context;
- engaging stakeholders in order to better understand brands, audiences, etc.
- analysing historic performance.
- Comprehensive campaign planning:
- providing strategic channel recommendations, with the input of the Director or otherwise where required;
- outlining clear tactics and targeting, showing how they support campaign objectives;
- developing Key Performance Indicators.
- Creation & upkeep of marketing plans, often in co-ordination with other teams;
- Booking and reconciling budgets on our financial system;
- Building & executing campaigns (Search, Display, etc.) using the latest best practice:
- including smart bidding, responsive ads, campaign segmentation & structure, match type strategy, negative keywords, extensions, audiences and more;
- briefing creative teams to ensure excellent asset & advert development.
- Developing a clear & consistent tracking process:Implementing tracking where needed, e.g. utm tracking;
- Assisting the Director in rolling out Tag Management solutions.
Continuous monitoring & optimisation of live campaigns:budget management across multiple clients and campaigns using our proprietary software,
- ensuring they deliver within budget;
- continuous monitoring of KPIs & metrics to ensure they deliver as planned, across Ad platforms and Web/App Analytics;
developing & actioning optimisation plans.
- Proactive evolution of campaign strategy & tactics, as appropriate;
- Regular client reports & engagement:ensuring clients are kept abreast of significant changes & developments;
- keeping clients up-to-date on campaign performance, ongoing optimisation, learnings & future actions.
- End-of-campaign reports that provides deep-dive analysis, learnings & future recommendations, “closing the loop” by providing insights for future campaigns;
- In addition to the above, you will be responsible for:
- Management & co-ordination of junior executives alongside the Director:weekly management of tasks, ensuring timely project delivery;
- ensuring team output is of satisfactory quality;
training as required.
- Supporting the Director in prospective project development as required:industry & audience research, plus campaign audits;
compiling presentations and written reports;
- presenting in person or over video calls.
- Developing relationships with external parties (such as platform reps).
- You will be asked to complete a series of Google Ads exams within the first few months of joining & are expected to keep these continuously up to date.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a role where PPC is the dominant day-to-day role;
- Fluency with Google Ads and Google Analytics;
Solid digital marketing knowledge and understanding of what makes marketing win;
- Confident individual who can meet, manage and exceed client expectations;
- Proven ability to measure, analyse and evaluate the success of online marketing;
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset;
- Impeccable communication skills;
- Excellent written communication skills and grasp of search copywriting best practice;
- Creative go-getter, able to generate ideas and bring them to life on digital;
- Process orientated and driven to grow as an individual;
- A through, diligent and pragmatic approach;
Solid computer literacy, e.g. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Google Ads qualifications;
- Experience of non-Google PPC platforms (e.g. Microsoft Advertising);
- Experience of Social Advertising (Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.);
- Experience of Google Marketing Platform (Data Studio, Surveys, Tag Manager, 360 Suite);
- Google Ads Scripts capability.
For further information please contact Debbie on 02895219313
BSNI is acting as a Recruitment Agency