Bluestones staffing specialised permanent division has a requirement for an experienced Crane Engineer (Electrical Bias). Working throughout IRE/ NI.
Field based working with a range of different clients ranging in the likes of automotive, marine, power, oil & gas, manufacturing environments. You will test, inspect, survey and maintain existing and new equipment deeming it continually fit for purpose and will operate within agreed authorities, inspection and H&S standards with a clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery. Ensure survey’s, inspections, maintenance and repairs are carried out within set time scales, in line with planned schedule
- Ensure survey’s, inspections, maintenance and repairs are carried out within set time scales, in line with planned schedule
- Provide, build and maintain excellent client relationships and ensure that all customer service standards are met.
- Fully utilize all operational systems available, ensuring accurate data is inputted and reflected
Formulate, produce and distribute inspection reports in a professional manner, within daily timescales and service standards
- Maintain technical standards within business units to meet business plan measures
- Carry our assessments and repairs
- On occasion conduct workshop and assembly duties
- Maintain an awareness of developments in standards and legislation affecting the Engineer Surveyor’s discipline and support change as required.
The Crane Engineer (Electrical Bias) role requires a strong and competent engineer. You will have a strong hands on experience in a maintenance, installation, service or commissioning environment and you must have/be: Exposure to commercial cranes, lifting devices and material handling equipment
- Preferable: Exposure to commercial cranes, lifting devices and material handling equipment
A current full driving license.
Essential: 17th / 18th Edition or equivalent electrical qualification required
Essential: Level 3 Qualification in Engineering Maintenance or similar discipline
Computer literate, with good written and verbal communication skills Ability to demonstrate and have a clear understanding of Health and Safety
- Responsible for abiding by the company Health, Safety and Environment policies and any supplementary memos and rules pertaining to your employment.
- Responsible for assisting with the identification of your own training needs and those of your team, raising these accordingly.
- Responsible for undertaking training, and continuing development as appropriate.
- To coach and mentor colleagues and direct reports as appropriate.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties deemed appropriate and commensurate with the post
For immediate interview please contact Debbie on 02895219313 or email your cv via the link below.
BSNI is acting as a recruitment agency