Bluestones staffing specialised Manufacturing Division has a requirement for a Spray Painted for large manufacturing site in Lisburn. Our client will give training and progression for the right candidate.
JOB TITLE: – Spray Painter – 3 Shift
Reporting to: – Business Unit Manager
Hours of Work: –
The successful candidate will be required to work on the three shift pattern, the shift pattern may be subject to change as directed by the needs of the business.
Outline of job: –
The Spray Painter will be responsible for the safe spraying of parts for production.
This will include:
1. The warm up routine of the machine
2. The mixing of the paint
3. Setup and Operation of the spray painting equipment and associated processes
4. Follow the defined quality checks for product
5. Completion of related machine data records
6. Full compliance of all safety aspects of the machine
7. Run the Spray painter in production
8. Manual painting.
This list is not exhaustive; it gives a general outline of the Spray Painter position.
A. Liaise with Business Unit Manager, Flow Coordinator, Team Leads and other related personnel regarding the product and program and fixture requirements for set up.
B. Safe set up of the Spray Painter for production.
C. Liaise with quality engineers / inspectors to ensure that quality requirements are fully complied with.
D. Select and input the necessary programs for the products.
E. Report machine faults to maintenance so as to minimise down time
F. Maintain written records associated with efficient running of the machine.
G. Ensure that good housekeeping standards are observed in and around the Spray booth.
H. Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the role.
Job Title: Spray Painter
Responsible for: The following reflects typical duties but is not intended as a comprehensive list of all tasks.
1. All activities associated with spray painting.
2. Achieving required levels of quality and efficiency.
3. Ensure Manufacturing Processes and safe working practices are adhered to during the process.
4. Monitoring and reporting all aspect of process performance with any non-conformance being reported immediately to the Business Unit Manager, Flow Coordinator and/or Team Leader.
5. Maintaining appropriate records required.
6. The cleanliness of the working areas and equipment.
7. Constructive contributions to the team so as to ensure continuous improvement.
8. Minimising waste in terms of both raw materials and product rework.
9. The scheduling of paint mixes to meet line requirements.
Education: General standard of secondary education.
Must have good organisational ability, must be focused on safety. Must be quality conscious and capable of improving quality standards.
Must be results focused, must have the ability to convey a sense of urgency to those with whom they interact and must have team building qualities.
Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, must be resourceful and innovative in problem solving and continuous improvement.
Must be willing to undertake spray painting training up to a minimum of N.V.Q. Level 2 standard.
BSNI is acting as a recruitment business