Bluestones staffing manufacturing division has an immediate start for a Maintenance Technician in Lisburn.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician (Shift Working)
Reporting to: Maintenance Supervisor
- To ensure the optimum reliability of plant and machine tools within the Company and to provide the necessary maintenance service as required.
Duties to include:
- Maintaining production tools.
- Routine maintenance of factory equipment.
- Carrying out tool changes on compression moulding presses.
- Recording details of work carried out and spares used.
- Performing routine checks on plant equipment e.g. Steam plant, vacuum pumps, forklifts, dust extraction, etc.
- Carrying out stock checks.
- Actively supporting the quality system within the plant.
- Carrying out a preventative maintenance program and maintain records.
- Dealing with emergency breakdowns as they occur.
- Carrying out any other duties as may be required to fulfil the needs of the role.
The job description should not be seen as a comprehensive list of duties; it is a guide to the
For immediate interview please forward cv via link below.
BSNI is acting as a Recruitment Agency