Bluestones staffing is working with a leading retailer in Liverpool due to growth within the business they have a requirement for a Fleet and Compliance Administrator for a 6 month fixed term contract.
Duration: 6 month contract
Hours: 37.50 Monday to Friday
Contributable company pension
10% store discount.
- Assist fleet and compliance manager in ensuring that the transport department complies with all the legal and O licence requirements at all times.
- Ensure fleet documents are kept for the legally required time frame
- Ensure that all the defects are completed and signed off bu the repair work shop.
- Ensure the workshop is communicated with regularly to keep fleet repair at all times to minimum and assist the transport department in maximising fleet availability.
- Complete administrative tasks and reports as requested.
- Computer Proficient, work, excel, access database and documents.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads, working to strict deadlines
- Experience of data entry and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of report writing
- Experience of large commercial fleet administration in a busy retail organisation is desirable.
- A good knowledge of all legislation associated with Transport, including tachograph regulations, WTD and EU transport legislation is desirable.
- Understanding of auditing processes within a retail organisation is desirable.
- Knowledge of service scheduling within a large commercial fleet is desirable.
- Experience of fleet compliance in respect of VOSA requirements and O licence adherence is desirable.
Please forward cv and cover letter highlighting how you meet the criteria.
BSNI is acting as a recruitment business.