Bluestones staffing is working with a leading manufacturing company in Carrickfergus, Due to continued growth they are requiring a Maintenance Engineer.
Effective maintenance of production machines and equipment, breakdown and planned maintenance to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the manufacturing process.
Working within a team environment to build a great working environment for employees.
Hours of work:
- 38hrs per week – 3 three shift rotations
- One week each of nights / evenings and day
- Time served electrician or maintenance fitter
- Previous experience in an industrial maintenance environment
- Proven knowledge and experience of implementation of fault finding and repair
- Knowledge and experience of implementation of good health and safety and environmental practice.
- 3 years post apprenticeship experience in an industrial environment
- Experience of robotics
- Experience of 17th Edition regulations
For further information please contact Debbie or Tina on 02895219313 or email you cv via the link below.
is acting as a recruitment agency.