Bluestones staffing is working with a leading building supplies group in Dungannon, due to continued success and growth they are in a position to recruit a Production Supervisor. This is a new and exciting role for an experienced supervisor to make their own.
Salary: Depending on experience and industry knowledge
Hours of work: Monday – Friday with Sat morning
Required skills and experience include:
- Maintain high safety performance standards
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the sawmill / production
- Establish and maintain quality and production standards for the sawmill and production
- Optimize functional area including production, scheduling, and asset utilization
- Quality-control experience
- Excellent team-building and motivational skills
- Ability to read drawing and communicate effectively with the design team.
- Ensuring quality and compliance is kept up to date
- Experience in the wood and fabrication products would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Health and safety cert would be an advantage
- Managing quality assurance
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to work with a company that will give you the ability to make it your own?
BSNI is acting as a recruitment agency.