Bluestones staffing is working with a new and exciting IT site in Belfast city centre. If you are an experienced Software Development Manager and looking for a new and exciting challenge, look no further.
Location: Belfast City Centre
Salary: £55 – £75k
About the Job
As a Development Manager you will be a crucial part of team who will lead by example and set the pace and tone for building a culture of high performing teams.
Providing direction and oversight through all phases of the product release cycle (design, development and quality assurance), aligning development objectives with product milestones and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- 5 years managing a software development team
- Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Expert Level knowledge of OOP concepts and architectural patterns (Inversion of Control, Domian Driven Design, MVC, Etc)
- Experience with popular unit testing and mocking frameworks
- Experience building loosley coupled applications using microservices and integration patterns
- Experience evaluating third-party libraries/frameworks
- Familiarity with Continuous integration, Continuous Deployment.
- Experience iwht PaaS and Iaas cloud technologies (Azure/AWS)
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Experience working in healthcare
- Experience working in product based company
For further information contact Debbie today on 02895219313 or email cv via link below.
is acting as a recruitment business