Bluestones staffing has a new and exciting role for an experienced HR officer based in Chester.
Maternity cover: 9 – 12 months
Salary: £28k plus depending on experience
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
You will be hands-on and required to assist with the management of the overall HR operations and the delivery of strategic objectives to the Big of companies.
Role Responsibilities :
This role is responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realised across the business network. Essential job responsibilities include: planning, organising and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
As a manager, you will work closely with Directors, department heads and brand directors; reporting on resource movement and delivering in a detailed level. You will work cooperatively and positively with all internal departments to provide a service for ad hoc HR requirements.
Key Account abilities:
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinary, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Apply HR business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Implement learning and development policy.
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and mangers.
- Administer payroll and payroll records and keep accounts appraised of any changes.
- Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy.
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies
- Support the recruitment process, this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms.
- Carry out new starter inductions
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects procedures and guidelines to help align the work force with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
CIPD qualification level 5
Experience of working within a transnational service business environment.
For further information contact Debbie on 02895219313 or email your cv via link below.
is acting as a recruitment agency.