Bluestones staffing NI is working with a Global organisation in Manchester, due to rapidly expanding they have a required for an DEVEOps Engineer. Working with their team in Vienna you will be working remotely in the Manchester office, (once fully opened).
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Duties / Tasks
- You will be responsible for maintenance, deployment, monitoring, first error analysis including problem solving for our customer systems and applications.
- Monitor compliance and the service levels agreements
- Manage the safe operation and planning of our customer systems.
- Working closely with developers, test engineers and the IT department and support the optimization of internal processes through automation.
- You promote the development of cloud-based technologies and solutions for our customers systems / applications and processes.
- Implement the expansion of our IT infrastructure through Linux environments
- Actively contribute to the continuous development of the technical platforms.
- Sound technical training or professional experience as a software engineer / DEVOps
- Experience in management of Microsoft infrastructure solutions (IIS, Windows Server, SQL Server)
- Experience with SQL and maintenance of database systems
- Talent for error analysis and correction
- Independent, structured and precise way of working
- Very good communication skills
- Experience with continuous integration and / or delivery solutions
- Experience with automation (powershell knowledge) is an advantage
- Experience with Linux is an advantage
What you can expect:
Our client offers and attractive, flexible workplace and a very friendly working atmosphere in an extraordinary company with customers in the well-known premium manufacture segment (including from Bavaria) and excellent growth opportunities. We offer you the opportunity to participate in the success story of an internationally oriented software company in the automotive industry.
BSNI is acting as a Recruitment Agency
For more information please contact Debbie on 02895219313 or email your cv via link below