Bluestones Staffing is working with a leading distribution client in the Mallusk area who require a full time Purchase administrators f or a immediate start
Responsibility for placing and co-ordinating purchase orders, resolving issues and late deliveries, assisting the sales office with purchase orders and any issues, assisting the despatch office with any duties as required.
• Assist the directors with competitive sourcing of key products.
• Place orders with our suppliers and tracking those orders until delivery.
• Supporting the administrative duties of the procurement department by: – Issuing Purchase orders to the despatch office against the incoming goods list on a daily basis. – Following up on order delays & errors, to find a solution and prevent recurring issues.
• Coordinate and organise freight /shipping/customs documents.
• Ensure paperwork received from suppliers is compliant against all GB/EU transit requirements
• Assist with Processing goods inwards, ensuring that the same is carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
• Communicate with the warehouse function in relation to the movement of goods into and out of the warehouse.
• Maintain a full and complete record of scanned documents.
• Liaise with the sales office and finance department as required.
• Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
2 years experience in a similar role
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 08:30 – 17:30 Friday: 08:30 – 16:30
Contact Tina on 028 95219 313 for more information or email a cv to email@example.com