Bluestones staffing has a new and exciting role for a Compliance officer for based in South Manchester.
Position: Compliance Officer
Salary: £25 – £30k
Location: South Manchester
About the Role:
As the sole compliance officer you will be responsible for shaping and building the compliance framework within the business.
You will be the the go to person for Data Protection, information security and compliance and you will work with all aspects of the business, including HR, infrastructure, business management, finance, procurement and commercial.
- Identify and improve controls
- Build and audit to support evidence and conformity to information security and governance of controls.
- Maintain data protection & GDPR compliance
- Be point person for Data protection / GDPR queries
- Own and maintain an operations risk log relating to aspects of compliance.
- Educate the company with better practice opportunities using appropriate methods such as discussions, newsfeed and presentations.
- Execute audits, planned and ad-hoc, present the findings with recommended solutions.
- Support continuous improvement of information security (ISO 27001:2013)
- Execute the ASE ISO processes, such as Risk Assessments, Risk treatment & incident reporting.
- Educate employees on the impacts of, and be willing to challenge non-compliance
- Be able to travel
- Perform general admin duties in relation to the role
- Record, track and close non conformity
- Maintenance of an information security objectives and measures framework.
- Personal interests in compliance, information security and technology
- Experience in internal auditing
- Ability to be impartial to an area under review
- Good communication (written and vocal) capabilities
- Experience in problem solving
- Experience in multi-tasking
- Experience of creating compliance or similar frameworks
- Experience in organisation within a dynamic work environment
You might also have:
- ISO 27001 / ISMS Experience
- Internal Audit Training
- Motor Industry Experience
- Business Analysis Experience
For more information please contact Debbie on 02895219313.
BSNI is acting as a recruitment agency.