Bluestones staffing is working with A leading distribution company who have several sites throughout Northern Ireland due to continued growth they have a requirement for immediate start HGV drivers class 1 and 2
Location: Northern Ireland
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Class 1 : Class 1 Role is operated on a 4 day on/ 3 Day Off Rota consisting of basic 10-hour shifts.
Class 2:The Class 2 Role is predominantly based on a 40-hour paid week operating Monday to Friday with a rotational Saturday Rota.
· Ensure that the correct loading/unloading procedures are followed, and that all relevant documentation is completed while adhering to Health and Safety standards.
· Completing all relevant fuel delivery documentation in accordance with driver’s manual and company procedure e.g., payment collection
· Daily cleaning and maintenance of your delivery vehicle whilst ensuring all relevant vehicle documentation is in order and up to date.
· Ensure that timesheets and tachograph administration is diligently adhered.
· Ensure the correct use of PPE clothing provided and to adhere to the guidelines on handling hazardous substances.
· Report and complete relevant company documentation in relation to Spillages, Damages, Wrong deliveries, Accidents or Incidents etc.
· To Carry and Act at all times in accordance with the Drivers Instruction Manual provided.
· Maintain and Adhere to all Health & Safety legislation.
· Customer Care
Education and Qualifications
Current HGV Licence (Class1 or 2)
Digital Tachograph Card
CPC (Driver of Professional Competence)
Valid ADR licence (desirable) but training can be provided
Experience and Skills
2 years HGV experience (desirable)
Ability to work on own initiative with strong communication and teamwork ethos.
Good customer service manner
Ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
For further information please contact Tina on 02895219313